Getting the Lawn Mowed

Try calling the local Boy Scout troop. The BSA offers several merit badges for ‘community service’ as well as their usual ‘good deeds’, so by helping you the scout can advance in rank. Another good source is your church, which will likely have youth groups who do such things.–Ed

Flat Tire

If the AD patient (or YOU) is a veteran, try calling the local American Legion, AmVets, or VFW post. Usually they’ll have someone who can come change a tire for you and it beats having to call a garage.–Ed

Medical Equipment for Home Care

See the above comment. Many veteran’s organizations have an inventory of home medical equipment they loan out for use by members/veterans. This is also a good place to donate used equipment once you have no further need for it.–Coping With Alzheimer’s